Registrado: 09 Ene 2007
|Publicado: Mie Ene 09, 2013 8:57 pm Título del mensaje: Noble - jungletrain.net promomix december 2012 8 year anni
|Jungletrain.net is proud to present: Noble - jungletrain.net promomix december 2012 (8 year anniversary)
Noble has been a household name at www.jungletrain.net for many years now. He started out as a DJ at the station in 2008, hosting the infamous 'Blue Room Sessions' from his flat in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on Mondays, including guest appearances by Cerberus, The Watcher, Silvahfonk, Denny D, Scypus, and a special Fokuz Recordings showcase by Triple Vision-employee Shellshock, delivering the best that Liquid DNB had to offer from that year up to 2011.
At that time it was time for a move of home, and after becoming a dad, a move of style as well. After his move Noble sorted out his immense record collection and rediscovered many a gem. Whilst taking a break from the station Noble
recorded 10 studiosets full of classics under the Nostalgia Sessions-moniker.
Soon after these sessions, Noble felt it was once again time for a liveshow on what has always been a station he felt would be the right platform; www.jungletrain.net
Nowadays, The Nostalgia Sessions are a part of jungletrain's (unoficially named) 'Amen Sundays' named after the well-known loop that a part of jungle and DNB music is known for, and which is a major part of Sunday's programming.
During these shows Noble focuses on the older sounds of our wel beloved genre, especially the more atmospheric sounds.
For this promomix, and yes, it is an anniversary-mix, he has tried to give you a good idea of what his show is about. It's all about nice vibes, a journey through the atmosphere in as much harmony as possible.
Listen to Noble LIVE on jungletrain.net: even weeks, sundays, 12:00- 14:00 (CET)
Contact: [email protected]
01. Seba & Lotek - So Long - Looking Good Records [LGR005, 1995]
02. Jonny L - Tychonic Cycle - XL Recordings [XLT74 PR1, 1996]
03. Aquarius & Tayla - Bringing Me Down - Good Looking Records [GLR013, 1995]
04. Funky Technicians - Airtight - Legend Records [LEG016, 1996]
05. Voyager - Hypersleep (Original Mix '97 Revamp) - R&S Records [RS97121, 1997]
06. D.O.P.E. - Travelling Pt.2 - Good Looking Records [GLR005, 1993]
07. Parallel World - Tear Into It - Good Looking Records [GLR007, 1994]
08. Bukem & The Peshay - 19.5 - Good Looking Records [GLR008, 1994]
09. Aquarius - The Dolphin Tune - Good Looking Records [GLR009, 1994]
10. Intense - Dusk Till Dawn - Rugged Vinyl [RUGGED17, 1996]
11. Big Bud - Temptation - Creative Source [CRSE002. 1995]
12. Mystic Moods - A Sense Of Summer (Full Length Mix) - Basement Records [BRSS58, 1996]
13. Fokus - On Line (Original Mix) - Dee Jay Recordings [DJX028, 1995]
14. Q-Project - Solar System - Looking Good Records [LGR006, 1995]
15. Appaloosa & DJ Dream - Night Train - Looking Good Records [LGR009, 1997]
16. Big Bud - Blue 52 - Looking Good Records [LGR017, 1997]
17. Akasha - Brown Sugar (PFM's Cosmic Journey Mix) - Wall Of Sound [WALLT028X,1997]
18. Total Science - Algebra - Looking Good Records [GLR022, 1997]
19. St. Etienne - The Sea (PFM Remix) - Heavenly [HVNLP16P2, 1996]
Broadcasting since 2001, jungletrain.net is a 24/7 drum & bass internet radio with ~50 LIVE shows a week. With ~100 DJs from around the world, the station showcases a variety of styles and sub-genres, with a focus on the deeper and more "subverted" sounds of drum & bass.
The jungletrain.net promomix series has been published monthly since December 2004. Each mix showcases a different jungletrain.net DJ, offering a taste of his/her show on jungletrain.net. Starting in October 2009 the promomix series began to also feature an occasional special edition "engineers" mix, featuring dubplates and unreleased tracks from jungletrain.net producers and affiliated labels. To download previous promomixes, visit the promomix archive.
Due to the station's non-profit and volunteer-based nature, jungletrain.net relies on donations to survive. Donations are needed to cover monthly server park hosting costs, copyright payments and growing bandwidth costs.
DONATE HERE if you want to help.